Thursday 31 December 2015

Patience is a virtue?

I’m not feeling very virtuous. My house has not arrived yet, and I am so ready to start. I have set up a work area upstairs and have got all the supplies I probably need, with more on the way in the post. I have collected:
  • balsa wood strips for siding
  • balsa wood bits and pieces for anything else I come up with
  • icy pole sticks
  • glues of various consistencies
  • egg cartons (luckily we had a barbecue to end the year at school and I asked for them – we don’t eat a lot of eggs) for bricks – I am going to attempt to add a chimney
  • emery boards
  • craft knives
  • scissors
  • paint
  • paintbrushes
  • cardboard containers
  • boxes with plastic sheeting in case I need windows
You see, I took my Brown Owl very seriously and am PREPARED. Now I just need the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment